Above is a picture we received with an update on Michael today. The update said the following:
- eating: three meals a day with good appetite.
- development: walk without support.
- can pick up blocks from a cup.
- language: can imitate others.
- personality: shy, and an introvert
- had surgery on Nov.2007 to repair cleft lip.
I had to laugh at the good appetite. He looks very happy and healthy. He weighs 31 lbs. and is 31" tall.
We did not receive any news on our travel dates today. We are still hoping to hear something by the end of this week.