Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chinese New Year Pics

Michael is doing well. He says more words every day. We do not have a lot new to report. Since the holidays, we have gotten back into our daily routine of work and daycare. We have speech therapy on Mondays. On the weekends, we run our errands and just spend time together. We also bought a membership the the Children’s Museum. Michael really likes going there to play.

There is one question that we are continually asked about Michael. It is, “Is he always this happy?” The answer is always, “Yes.” He is a very happy boy. He loves to laugh, play, dance, etc. One of the few times that I can think of that he is not happy is when he thinks we are not getting his food ready fast enough for him. Have you figured out by now that this boy loves to eat???

Over the past few weeks, we have taken Michael and Joseph to two Chinese New Year celebrations. The first one was at the Children’s Museum on January 31. The second one was on February 7th at Godwin HS. At the second one, they had a parade. Joseph was asked to carry a balloon in the parade.


Below are pictures from the past couple of weeks:

2 comments:

Donna Jane said...

That is wonderful!! I so love seeing the boys get to play & grow together!I can not wait get my disc! (hint, hint)
Hug both my little fellows and tell them that Gamma loves them 10 world times and then a whole lot more!

Bill and Felice said...

I have to say that I did not realize until today that this has music on it. I also don't know how to get it not to play the music or how to change it. I guess it will just have to stay.